We Are Opening May 4th - Tips for your Arrival to Our Office
1. If You are ill, have a cough or have been around ill people, please reschedule your appointment.
2. We will be taking all Patient’s temperatures upon arrival.
3. Please bring and wear a mask to your appointment .
4. Staff will wear masks and other PPE equipment throughout the day and will also have their temperatures checked each morning upon arrival to the office.
5. Our reception area is open, but no one can come to your appointment with you. If someone does come to the appointment with you, that person will need to wait in the car.
6. We will be cleaning surfaces several times a day in an effort to keep everyone safe.
The Billings Plastic Surgery Difference
Doctors Steven Grosso and Alan Muskett are proud of a practice that offers the entire spectrum of plastic surgery, a highly experienced and expert staff, and a warm, friendly, family-like atmosphere to their patients. Both doctors have at least double board certification, and have past surgical experience ranging from cardiopulmonary transplantation to trauma surgery on the battlefields of Kosovo. Surgical expertise and a gentle, caring attitude make Billings Plastic Surgery an excellent choice for all your cosmetic or reconstructive needs.